Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A visit with Santa Claus

We made our annual trip to visit Santa Claus at the mall last night. We always go with the Pirate and his family. And now, we get to take the Mermaid too! This was her first visit to the mall to see Santa. Here's a couple of pictures from last year:
Notice, the Princess is not too happy to be with Santa! And now for this year's pictures...

We love Santa! Well, all of us EXCEPT for the Princess!

Just after this picture Santa Claus said, "Please take her. I can't take it (the screaming) anymore." Does that mean the Princess wins the award for most dramatic hysterical screaming in a Santa Photo?
The Superstar has no fear! Here he is telling Santa what he wants for Christmas.

So I've traumatized my little Princess again with a visit to a Holiday icon. Who remembers this visit with the Easter Bunny last spring?

Yes, I promise I'll pay for the therapy later!

No comments: