Sunday, September 21, 2008

UH-OH!

The Superstar noticed some water on the floor in our entryway (inside). When I went to see, I looked up and saw that the CEILING WAS WET TOO! UH-OH! Daddy went upstairs to see what was going on and saw that the air handler was leaking a lot of water and that is what was leaking through the floor/ceiling and dripping to the floor downstairs!!!!!!!!!!!


Daddy went outside and hosed out the air conditioner and a lot of "gunk" came out. It was also not running. Then, he had to drill holes in the ceiling to drain out the water and dry out the ceiling. ARG! While drilling, I kept worrying that the whole ceiling was going to come crashing down. Thankfully, it didn't. I hope that everything dries out - it should take a week or so we think.

After all of this excitement, we were able to get the kids bathed and off to bed - whew! The Princess enjoyed a book before going in for her bath:

Good Night, Princess!


2 comments:

Mommy Doodle said...

I hope we are not rubbing off on you!

Brody's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness - that picture of Kamdyn in her rocking chair is HILARIOUS!!!!