Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Music

I am a music person.  I love music.  I love to listen to music, to play music, to sing music, to dance to music...I. LOVE. MUSIC.  I just do!

I use music to calm myself down, psych myself up and motivate myself to get moving.  One of the enjoyable parts of my walking exercise routine is the music I listen to while I am moving.  It's quite an eclectic mix, if I do say so myself!  And I love it.  Here's some of the songs I walk to:

Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
All Star - Smash Mouth
Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas
Move It Like This - Baha Men
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
Oh Carolina - Shaggy
The Cup of Life - Ricky Martin
The Race is On - Sawyer Brown
Desire - U2
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister

There are more.  Like, "We Are Family", which is a very good start-to-cool-down song and helps me stretch out my stride.  Or, "Sunglasses At Night" which is a nice, quick speed to pace myself to.  So enjoyable!!

Music is my motivation.  I can do this!


No comments: