Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Vacation

We decided to take the family to Universal in Orlando. We left after I got my hair done:

We checked into the hotel, went to dinner and shopped around. The Superstar got a new Bionicle Lego set and had fun playing with that before going to bed.

We put the Princess to bed BUT, she didn't want to go to sleep because we were all in the same room. Around 10:30 pm, she finally fell asleep. Around 2:45 AM, I heard a little voice saying, "Mommy, blankie! Mommy?? Blankie! Mommy, blankie!!" I woke up to see that her royal highness had thrown her blanket out of her crib and onto the floor. After playing "fetch" a few times - usually I wouldn't have played but I did NOT want to wake up the Superstar who can be a DRAGON if woken up!! - I got the princess up, changed her, and she thought it was playtime. She jumped on my bed, tried to climb Daddy Mountain, and run around the room. By 4 AM, I decided that I had enough and was EXHAUSTED so I put the Princess down again and luckily, she fell asleep right away! Whew! Isn't it amazing that Daddy didn't wake up at all during this?? Hhmmm....

No comments: