Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for us. The Princess started at Ms. Sara's house - a new sitter for her. Ms. Sara took care of the Superstar when he was little. I was nervous for my princess because it was a new situation for her but she did very very well! She barely gave me a wave good-bye and when I called in the afternoon, she had done super all day. Good girl! Ms. Debbie must have trained her well last year :) She did manage to take her BIG silky blankie in with her and dragged it all over the place, Linus style, during the day. Oh well!
The Superstar had a great first day of first grade. He got to have art class with the Pirate's mommy and sat with the Pirate at lunch (they are in the same class too!) The superstar was very happy about his day. Hooray!



My day was a good typical first day of Kindergarten. The students started out very QUIET but became talkative after PE class. Hmmm... Overall, they did do very well compared to other groups I've had. It's too bad we won't have class tomorrow so I can keep up with "training" them with how to do school! Herbie's class was a bit more talkative/active/loud/etc. She'll get them in line soon! I'm not sure how Spinnie's day went. I did see her moving quickly through the hallways several times today. She's always on the go to help someone in crisis!! Go, Spinnie, go!

No comments: