Saturday, July 19, 2008

a Birthday Party for the Pirate!

Today we went to the Pirate's birthday party. We had so much fun! It was a safari/Kung Fu Panda themed party. We had pizza, cake, & ice cream. Then, the pirate opened his presents - good stuff! And then, we went over to the nature park/zoo area and saw a lot of neat animals. It was hot out but who cares? We had fun!



sitting at the party tables

the Pirate & Mermaid while we sang "Happy Birthday"

don't worry Pirate, no one wants it now!

are those party guests or part of the Kung Fu Panda cast?


the balloon animals were a BIG hit - and good for big POPS!

piglets! only 12 days old...cute!
that rooster should be caged...they kind of freak me out!

the Superstar has hatched!
so has the Princess!


The Superstar thought seeing the animals was the best part. The Princess liked running around with the big kids, see the animals, and seeing me hold a 3 week old baby (human!). My friend Jaime who just had her second baby came to the party with her 3 yr. old daughter and 3 week old son. I got to hold "Petey" (not his real name - I've been joking with Jaime that I would call him that but I did good and called him by his real name the whole time!). The Princess liked saying "hi baby", patting his legs and blowing him kisses. We had a wonderful time at the party - thanks for inviting us, Pirate!

1 comment:

tricia said...

What a fun party! Tell Jaime I said congrats on the bundle of blue! I'd love to know his real name!