Monday, July 28, 2008

Good news day!

Today we found out that Herbie will be staying in Kindergarten! She had been moved to teach another grade level (PK ESE) and really wanted to stay in K (and I really wanted her to stay too!) So when she called this morning after she got the good news, we were both ecstatic!! We celebrated by going SHOPPING and had lunch out. It was super fun! Uncle Drew met up with us too about half way through our shopping excursion and we all had a lot of fun - at least I know I did!

After getting home, I got two phone messages with more good school news. An exciting day!

Later this evening I spoke with my friend, Spinnie, and got her caught up on all the "gossip"/news that I know of. I found that she is also a J. Picoult fan! We'll have to start a club this year at school...


The Superstar had another swimming lesson this morning. He's doing so great! I'm very proud of him. Today he did a lot of going under the water and learned how to pull himself out of the pool. We have another lesson next week and will practice until then.

1 comment:

tricia said...

ok...you are my link o the Skyline gossip. Spill it, girl.