Thursday, July 3, 2008

SWIMMING!

Today, I took the superstar and the princess over to the pool for swimming. Herbie came over and brought a baby friend that she was watching for the day. The Princess did not seem super happy/looked a little concerned about having another baby in her house. She did say, "hi baby" to him a few times. We went over to the pool and played in the baby pool/wading pool area. We didn't make it into the big pool but still had a lot of fun in the baby pool. I had gotten the superstar a new bathing suit with life jacket type floats in it so he could bob around in the water without being constantly held. But, he is still too nervous to be in the water without being held. I need to get him into some swimming lessons. I'm really don't want to do the group lessons for him - does anyone know of a private swimming teacher in the area??? I'm not a good swimmer myself so I'm sure he's getting some of his nervousness from me. Overall, it was a fun time in the baby pool!

I didn't bring my camera so I didn't take any pictures. Sorry!

No comments: