Wednesday, July 16, 2008

more rain...again...

It rained again today for most of the day. At least the lakes around our house are getting full! Yesterday the rain total for our town was 2.23 inches! It has rained so much the past 3 days that the fish are starting to walk on the roads!I took this picture off of our local Fox station's website. They are walking catfish or something like that. My friend Becky saw the same thing the other day and blogged about it here http://journeytoregan.blogspot.com/ Check it out!
The Superstar, Princess, and I managed to get out this morning to go to the library. The Superstar found several Spiderman beginning readers which he will really enjoy. We also checked out a Barney DVD because the Princess LOVES to sing the Barney I Love You song. We came home, had lunch and a nap and then watched the Barney video. The Princess was NOT impressed! Probably because she only likes the one song of his and he was busy with other songs and stuff. Oh well!

Later on, we met the Pirate and the Mermaid and their parents for dinner. This was the first time all 8 of us would be going out to eat and the first time for my husband to meet the Mermaid. I wasn't sure how well we would do having 4 kids but they all did well! I was glad. Thanks for meeting us Pirate and Mermaid!

Best buddies!

The Mermaid and her Baba

what I taught the Mermaid to do...hee hee hee

The Princess and her Daddy

1 comment:

Ashley Winters said...

Wow! You really had some rain there. I can't believe the photo of the cat fish walking on the sidewalk. That is truly amazing.