Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome to July!

playing together - how nice!

the swinging Princess!

How can it be July 1 already?? Unbelievable. I took the superstar and the princess to the park, the bank to deposit coins into their accounts, and then we met my friend Herbie for lunch at McDonalds. What a day! We played for about 30 minutes at Jim Jeffers Park (super fun!) and then drove across the street to find an even BETTER park! We were only there for about 5 minutes - TOO TOO HOT! We will go back there for sure! There is an area for 2-5 year olds and one for 5-12 year olds. Here's the "new" park we're going back to next time!


Now, the princess is taking a royal nap (hooray!) and the superstar is watching Shrek the 3rd. The king's funeral scene was just on. It cracks me up that the frogs are singing "Live and Let Die" and that the queen sets the frog off in a box from 'Ye Old Foot Locker". Silly!

1 comment:

Megan Meyer said...

I'm so glad that you put me in your blog...but I'm a little disappointed that my picture isn't posted on the right with the superstar and the princess! :)