Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 18 months old, Princess!


The Princess LOVES this crown! It was a McDonald's happy meal toy and she loves putting it on. I finally got a picture of her wearing it today! Happy 18 months old, Princess!

The Princess is 18 months old today - a year and a half as the Superstar says. I can't believe it! She had a really good day today - besides a throwing incident this morning which resulted in a broken melamine Madagascar plate (with banana chunks and cheerios scattered as well!) The Princess and the Superstar and I went to the Shell Factory to walk around. The Superstar was happy to pick out a shell and purple starfish but did not like the stuffed animals! I guess we can cross taxidermist off his list of possible professions! After the Shell Factory we went to the library to return and check out a new movie and then we went to BJ's for lunch (we're so gourmet!) and ran into the Superstar's Kindergarten teacher! It was good to see her and catch up. We walked around BJ's, the Princess sang through most of it and the Superstar told me how much he wanted every toy he saw there. We came home, watched "The Fox and The Hound", colored in coloring books and then off to karate. While coloring, the Princess said "lello" for yellow and "boo" for blue!

welcome to the world, Princess!, January 2007

Easter 2007

her first royal Christmas, December 2007


what a beauty!, December 2007

Happy Birthday to me!, January 10, 2008

18 months old, July 10, 2008

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi!

I didn't know you had a blog....now I have another one to add to my addiction! Happy 18 months old to the Princess! She is too cute! I have to admit this, I love BJ's pizza and soda special. It's like 2 bucks, you can't beat that price and it actually tastes good!

Mommy Doodle said...

I can't believe how much she has grown and changed! She's getting so big...It seems like yesterday we were all at the hospital waiting for her to make her grand entrance!!!!!