Friday, July 11, 2008

they finally came!

I ordered the last 2 Jodi Picoult novels that I have yet to read and they finally came in the mail today! I had been looking for Second Glance in the stores locally and could not find it. Change of Heart is not yet in paperback but I got a good deal on it from Books A Million. Hurray! I can get back to reading again!
These are all the novels I have read by Jodi Picoult (except two that are out on loan to D and Herbie!) I want to get going on the two new ones so I can start rereading them. They are really that good! I've gone through all of these books since March of this year. They are all so good, I can't put them down!
RANDOM THOUGHT...

Here's a picture of our "guest room". We recently (last month) got new bedding for the beds in there and moved things around. This is the view from the doorway. This is where the Pirate stayed (he slept on the bed on the right) when his Mom & Dad were in China picking up the Mermaid. And this is where Grandma and Zayde sleep when they come to visit!

And the obligatory daily picture of the Princess...

She was watching a Baby Einstein DVD.

1 comment:

tricia said...

I love Jodi P books too, although I haven't read as many as you. Wish I had your collection!